We inform about the new regulations on coronavirus. Here is our summary of April 3, 2020:
- The contact ban now applies everywhere in Germany at least until 19. April 2020. That is among other things, that only two people are may be on the road with the public. Families can continue to work together. There are no exceptions for the holidays. More information on the contact ban see our article of March 23rd: https://bit.ly/345jkCy.
- For hospitals, nursing homes and nursing homes, the following applies immediately an absolute ban on visits. Exceptions can be about the visit of dying relatives made Be. Until now, a right of visit was valid for a person and duration of one hour.
- How to proceed after 19 April, the government will decide on April 14.
There are penalties if the rules are not respected. For example:
- Meeting of more than two people in public: 200 Euros per Person.
- Violations of the ban on visiting hospitals: 200 Euros per Person.
- Violations of the ban on opening (e.g. restaurants, ice cream cafes) up to 5,000 euros.
- More information on the penalties: https:/bit.Iy/2wXpOiA
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR COMPANIES:
The state of Hesse helps smaller companies, self-employed, freelancers (including artists ) and in individual cases social clubs even once with money that they do not repay must. The emergency help can be used from now until 31 May 2020 at the Kassel Regional Council.
Training aid has requested emergency aid: hgps://bit.ly2R702Yo
Hotline of the state of Hesse for questions and information about the Corona Virus: 0800-555 4666 – daily from 8 am to 8 pm.
Info phone of the city of Wiesbaden: daily from 8 am. to 8 pm: 0611-31-8080.
Coronavirus-cases in Wiesbaden ( as of 2 April 2020, 14.30 h): 195 positively tested Covid-19 cases, two died.
Die VRM-Zeitungen Mensch!Westend und Wiesbadener Kurier erstellen dieses Angebot in Kooperation mit der Landeshauptstadt Wiesbaden, dem Amt für Zuwanderung und Integration und dem Verein MigraMundi.
Gepostet in: //Allgemeines