These are the current decisions taken in Wiesbaden and Hessen at least until 5 April:
- Citizens should make contact with other people outside of the members of their own household, i.e, their own apartment, to a minimum.
- People are only allowed to meet in pairs in public Stop space. Staying in public space is only alone or in pairs with another person which does not live in its own household. Families and domestic communities can continue to go out together.
- A minimum distance of 1,5 should be set in the public meters to other people.
- The way to work, emergency care, purchases, visits to the doctor, participation in required appointments and exams, help for others, individual sports and Movement remains possible.
- Catering establishments (e.g.restaurants) are now closed. However, it may be delivered and previous telephone order picked up yourself to eat at home.
- Hairdressers, cosmetic studios and similar establishments for Body care is closed. Medically necessary Treatments remain possible.
- Buses and trains may continue to be operated by several people are used. But people should keep distance from each other.
- Groups in public places or at home, Celebrating together are unacceptable.
- The rules are monitored by the city. Infringements will be punished.
- Stay safe: food retailing ( Supermarkets), weekly markets, beverage markets, reform houses, banks and savings banks, petrol stations and petrol station shops, pick-up and delivery services, pharmacies, drugstores, medical centres, opticians and hearing care professionals, post offices, laundromats, cleaning, kiosks, tobacco and e-commerce cigarette shops, newspaper sales, flower shops, construction, horticultural and animal supply markets, wholesale and online commerce.
In Hessen, there is no Lessons more in Schools. Meetings in churches, Mosques, synagogues and the gatherings of other Faith communities are forbidden.
If you have questions about the coronavirus, reach daily from 8am to 8pm the Info phone of the City of Wiesbaden: 0611-31-8080. In addition, 0800-5554666 is available daily the Hotline of the State of Hessen. The city police, which monitors the rules in public, have the number 0611-314444.
Coronavirus case numbers for Wiesbaden ( as of 22 March 2020, 3 pm): 99 positively tested COVID-19 cases with more than 3,000 contact persons or returnees from risk areas that are currently in domestic quarantine.
Die VRM-Zeitungen Mensch!Westend und Wiesbadener Kurier erstellen dieses Angebot in Kooperation mit der Landeshauptstadt Wiesbaden und dem Verein MigraMundi.